We See Capability.
Summit Financial Resources has a strong, established management team with extensive experience in both large and small commercial finance companies.
SVP, NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Mr. Flamang was promoted to SVP/National Sales Manager in July of 2014, after serving the company for seven years as VP/BDO in the Midwest Region. Prior to Summit, he held senior sales and management positions at Goldleaf, F&M Bank, and M&I Bank. Mr. Flamang holds his Bachelors of Business Administration Degree from the University of Minnesota in Duluth.
SVP, CHIEF CREDIT OFFICER
Mr. Baugh was promoted to National Underwriting & Portfolio Manager in July of 2015, after serving as a Senior Relationship Manager, Portfolio Manager, and most recently as Senior Portfolio Manager. Prior to joining Summit in 2009, he worked in various credit and commercial lending positions for MagnetBank, Bank of Utah, and Washington Mutual. Mr. Baugh earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Management from Southern Utah University and is an active member of the IFA, TMA, and RMA.
- Summit Funds Custom Fabricator $400m A/R Credit Facility
- Summit Funds 1.5mm A/R Credit Facility
- Summit Financial Resources Hires Michael Harrison in Mid-Atlantic Market
- Summit Keeps Transportation Company Rolling
- Summit Provides over $6 Million in Growth Opportunities to Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Nationwide
More About Summit Financial Resources
Cash Flow For Your Business
Turning Assets Into Working Capital
SummitFR Company Porfile Brochure
Creating Cash Flow For Your Clients